Staying Safe Against COVID 19
Our Top Priority — Our Guests: COVID-19 Protocol
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotel.
The Washington hotel has followed WHO, Ministry of Health and Ministry of culture and tourism hotel cleanliness and disinfection protocols. The protocol includes:
- Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper (like room service menu in rooms and at the lobby bar and restaurant)
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotel
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have increased the presence of hand sanitizers in every corner of the hotel.
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- Social Distancing. Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas in our hotel to help guests adhere to these guidelines.
During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and Team Members and maintain the suggested six feet of distance.
Face Coverings Are Now Required
In accordance with WHO, Ministry of Health and Ministry of culture and tourism guidelines, we are requiring face coverings in all indoor public areas of all our hotel surroundings. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving you.